This Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your medical information as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). This notice explains your rights regarding the privacy of your medical information and how we may use and disclose your information for treatment, payment, and healthcare operations. It also describes how we may use and disclose your medical information for other purposes and your rights regarding your medical information.
Uses and Disclosures of Your Medical Information:
We may use and disclose your medical information for the following purposes:
- Treatment: We may use and disclose your medical information to provide you with medical treatment and services. This includes sharing information with healthcare professionals involved in your care.
- Healthcare Operations: We may use and disclose your medical information for our healthcare operations, such as quality assessment, staff training, and business management. This allows us to ensure that you receive high-quality care.
- Required by Law: We may use and disclose your medical information when required by law, such as reporting certain diseases or injuries.
- Authorization: We will obtain your written authorization before using or disclosing your medical information for any purposes not covered by this Notice. You may revoke your authorization at any time, in writing, except to the extent that we have already taken action based on your authorization.
Your Rights Regarding Your Medical Information:
You have the following rights regarding your medical information:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access and obtain a copy of your medical information.
- Right to Request Restrictions: You have the right to request restrictions on how your medical information is used and disclosed for treatment, payment, and healthcare operations.
- Right to Amend: If you believe that your medical information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request an amendment to your records.
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures: You have the right to request a list of certain disclosures of your medical information made by us.
- Right to Request Confidential Communication: You have the right to request that we communicate with you about your medical information in a certain way or at a specific location.
- Right to File a Complaint: If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with us or with the Office for Civil Rights.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your medical information, provide you with this Notice of Privacy Practices, and abide by the terms outlined in this notice.
For more detailed information on your rights or any aspect of this Notice, please contact our Practice Administrator:
8952 E Desert Cove Ave
Scottsdale AZ, 85260
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices as described in this Notice. Any changes will apply to medical information we already have about you, as well as any information we receive in the future.